Changes to this Site
Edwards Land may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site, including (i) changing the availability of any features, at any time without notice or liability; (ii) changing any fees or charges for use of the Site, including instituting new or increased fees or charges for the use of the Site or any other Site-related services (the “Services”) or any features thereof; (iii) removing, adding, modifying or otherwise changing any Materials on or from this Site; or (iv) imposing limits on certain features and Services or restricting your access to parts or all of this Site without notice or liability for any reason whatsoever. Edwards Land has the right, in its sole discretion, but not the duty, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this Site at any time without notice.
Licensed Use and Restrictions
- sell, reproduce, modify or attempt to modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial (other than your internal use) purpose, including without limitation use of the Materials on any other web site;
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- copy job listing or other information from the Site and post or place it on a competitors’ website;
- transfer the Materials to any other person without the written consent of Edwards Land;
- print or copy any of the HTML or other computer programs that are accessible at this Site;
- use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair this Site;
- interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, this Site or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or affiliated or linked sites;
- disrupt or interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of this Site or affiliated or linked sites;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit on this Site any Content that would negatively affect the functioning of the Site, including without limitation computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or computer programs or that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site’s infrastructure;
- use any data mining, robot, spider or other automatic program or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from this Site or the Materials in whole or in part;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, password, service, system or other information without prior written authorization from Edwards Land;
- create or use a false identity on this Site;
- attempt to obtain unauthorized access to this Site or portions of this Site that are restricted from general access;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, except for the sole stated purposes provided by this Site, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; or
- register an e-mail address that you do not own or for which you do not have the express permission of the owner to register.
You may post certain Content to the Site. You may only post Content for the lawful, stated purposes of this Site. While using the Site, you agree not to do any of the following without our prior written authorization:
- post any inaccurate, untimely, stale, incomplete or misleading information;
- post any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume;
- share passwords, login information or named user identification or otherwise allow multiple offices or users to access the Site and Services on a basis that is other than what was originally subscribed for. A named user is defined as one unique individual user with one unique password. An office is defined as a location where a named user routinely accesses or uses the Site or Services;
- use the Site for any unlawful commercial, research or information gathering purposes;
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site; or use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Edwards Land logo or other proprietary information (including the images found at this Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page), or use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Edwards Land name;
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted in the course of your usage of this Site, and that you will comply with all laws that apply or may apply to your use of or activities on this Site or in respect of the Content and Materials.
The Site, including all pages and all code related to thereto, is the property of Edwards Land. Except as expressly provided herein, Edwards Land does not grant any express or implied right or license to you under any intellectual property right, including under any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, or confidential information, of Edwards Land.
All copyrighted and copyrightable material on this Site, including, without limitation, the Site design, Materials, illustrations, designs, graphics, pictures, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangements (“Site Materials”) thereof, that appear herein are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2008 Edwards Land and/or its third party providers, suppliers and licensors. Except as stated herein, none of the Site Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Edwards Land or the respective copyright owner. You may not, without the permission of Edwards Land or the respective copyright owner, (a) copy, publish, or post any Site Materials on any computer network or broadcast or publications media, (b) modify the Site Materials, and (c) remove or alter any copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the Site Materials.
All trademarks, service marks, trade dress, logos and trade names used and displayed on this Site are either owned by Edwards Land and/or its third party providers, suppliers and licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Edwards Land or its third party providers, suppliers or licensors. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Edwards Land, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Edwards Land.
You acknowledge that any use of or reliance on this Site, the Services or any Materials shall be at your sole risk. Edwards Land makes no representation, warranty or condition of any kind regarding the Site, the Services and/or the Materials, including with respect to the information provided by third parties, all of which are provided on an “AS IS” basis. EDWARDS LAND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. EDWARDS LAND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL CONTINUE TO OPERATE, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS OR THAT IT WILL BE ERROR-FREE.
Edwards Land assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses or other harmful components that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this Site or your downloading of any materials, including, data, text, and images from this Site.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT EDWARDS LAND AND ANY THIRD PARTY MENTIONED ON THIS SITE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (i) DIRECT DAMAGES, (ii) INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR HARM TO BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF SAVINGS, LOSS OF REVENUE, AND (iii) punitive, exemplary OR aggravated damages, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THIS SITE, THE SERVICES, THE MATERIALS, ANY CONTENT PROVIDED OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE OF A THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF EDWARDS LAND, OR SUCH A THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction